1000 Friends of Iowa is seeking an independent contractor for at least a two to three month contract to coordinate our Best Development Awards Sponsorship Program.
Our Best Development Awards is a 19-year old awards program that recognizes smart growth and sustainable development in Iowa.
A successful candidate must have strong communication skills, be organized, detail oriented and able to work independently. Candidate should have experience with fundraising, prospecting, and direct donor asks; and should be proficient with social media, email, and familiar with Google drive.
Scoop of Work includes, but is not limited to:
Coordinate and implement all tasks related to the 1000 Friends of Iowa Sponsorship program. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Updating and revising sponsorship materials and create other promotional materials
- Updating and adding to prospect list
- Coordinating the mailing of sponsorship ask letters and emails
- Conduct follow up calls to make the ask for sponsorships
- Coordinate fulfillment of “benefits” for sponsors
- Create sponsorship acknowledgement materials
- Communicate KFOI mission, values and Best Development Awards program goals.
This position could be extended for the right candidate to do ongoing and reoccuring sponsorship & fundraising work
Anyone interested in this position should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-288-5364 for more information. More information about the Best Development Awards can be found at www.1000friendsofiowa.org.